We warmly welcome all prospective teachers to read our website carefully and then to contact our Director for Expat Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our IICS application is may be downloaded here. Indonesia is a unique, but very special, and the Indonesian government has established guidelines for working papers. Among other things, all teachers must have 5 years of experience and be between the ages of 28-55. In addition to these standards, IICS is looking for certified teachers who love Jesus and are able to teach from a biblio-centric perspective.
Our expat benefits include:
- A modestly furnished apartment
- A salary paid in Rupiah
- Free tuition for the children of expat teachers
- A roundtrip ticket paid every two years
- Free transportation to and from school
- 8 weeks of vacation time to travel to the amazing countries in Asia and beyond
- Health Reimbursement/Hospitalization Insurance
- Payment of the Indonesian income tax by IPEKA
- Many teachers pay no US income tax!
- Coverage for all working papers and visas