IPEKA Integrated Christian School was built in 1999 as the 9th school in our system in order to provide an international standard of education for Indonesian students. We currently have 1,200 children in grades PK-12th grade. English is the primary medium of instruction and students also learn Mandarin and Bahasa Indonesia. Our curriculum follows Australian curriculum standards and we use American and Australian textbooks. In 2015 IICS received joint WASC (Western Association of Schools and Colleges) and ACSI (Association of Christian Schools International) accreditation.
While we have a beautiful campus, we recognize that our teachers are the “gold in the bank.” We are looking for qualified and experienced teachers to join our biblical learning community in west Jakarta!
Right now we are seeking expatriate teachers to fill in some teaching posts:
1. ELEMENTARY ENGLISH TEACHER (2 Positions)
2. JUNIOR HIGH ENGLISH TEACHER (2 Positions)
3. JUNIOR HIGH SCIENCE TEACHER (2 Positions)
4. SENIOR HIGH ENGLISH TEACHER (2 Positions)
5. BIBLE TEACHER (1 Positions)
• Under the age of 58 (1-5)
• A teaching degree for the appropriate grade level or subject (1-5)
• Cross cultural communication and assimilation skills (1-5)
• Love children and passionate about evangelism and discipleship (1-5)
• Excellent classroom management and communication skills (1-5)
• Individual and cooperative team leadership skills (1-5)
• Mature and committed believer in Jesus Christ (1-5)
• Biblical understanding of diversity within the Body of Christ (1-5)
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT TEACHING POSITIONS AT IICS:
• For school information and expat teaching benefits – www.iics.sch.id
• Initial questions – Mr. Daniel: firstname.lastname@example.org
The application form can be downloaded by clicking download application button below.